Search This Blog

Thursday 24 November 2011

Delicious.com & Animations

In the lecture this week we created a book marking site at http://delicious.com . This site is for you to write down useful website you may need to remember. For example I added the blogger website to my list and also the wikispace website. This website logs any websites you add so you can recall certain websites that you may not have remembered and it also allows you to share your websites with other users.

We also created animations in the lesson. We used a very simple animation application called 2simple 2 animate to do this. I firstly created a growing flower animation where the flower would gradually grow from a simple stem into a blossoming flower. We then tried to make things a bit more complex (however using simple ideas) and use the slightly harder version of the application to created a quote or a saying. I attempted to create the saying 'Two heads are better than one'. My slides consisted of arrows pointing to two heads with a happy face, a tick added to this page finished by one head on its own with an unhappy face. The class then had to guess what saying the animation was showing, which they did successfully :)
I found the application very fun to use and relatively easy. It's a great way of visually communicationg an expression, idea or concept and will be very useful if I decide to use it in my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment